CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Student Question: Can you help me with this client iris reading?

One of them has better lighting than the other, but thought you might could pull from both. In the one you can see the white color in the ring. It might be a nerve ring. Also, is the dark area around the scurf ring ..........a scurf ring or is that circulation related??? it goes in so much deeper in that area than any other place. Anything you find helpful throw in if you don't care.........When I get to drive down and see my iridologist she helps me, but she is 200 miles away. I am a visual learner if that makes sense...........I take pictures of the eyes I look at and them study them. Thank you in advance for your time. Do you have a fee for like if I sent you a pic of an eye and you help me with it........I don't mind paying you for your time. - J (photos attached)

Dear (J),

Ah-ha! Now I see what you are talking about. I do see the white on the nerve ring. The nerve ring itself is white and extending a little bit into the "near-the-pupil" area. This indicates nerve inflammation or nerve stress. So this person could be under stress of some sort - physically or emotionally.

The darkness around the outer rim IS a surf rim - yes.

I hope this helps. I still have the photos if you have more questions about them or if I was not looking at the right place and answered the wrong question or something.

You also asked about fees for helping you read the iris photos. I don't have a fee per reading but I am answering all consulting questions now at the new group described at:

www.HerbnHome.com

A couple other students have joined that group so they can get on-going consulting help with their clients or iris readings. It would be great to have you on the group. Everyone there would LOVE to see your photos and questions!

I am sending everyone one free mini-consultation (like this) with this reminder since this is a new list and not everyone is aware of it yet.

Of course, I am still answering questions about assignments on the list for students.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie

Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Waldorf Teacher, ArtistHealing through art, herbs and education since 1989 at www.TheDreamAngels.com

No comments: