CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Student Dialogues - Aromatherapy and Arthritis

Student Suggestions: Arthritis: I would use Blue Chamomile (anti-inflammatory, arthritis), Juniper (arthritis), Lavender (analgesic) and Rosemary (arthritis, muscle pain).
This is easy to use. I would make into a massage oil and apply to the area. This could be carried easily with the client at all times. It will be easy to use and apply and keep with a person. My client gets upset when the pain starts and has trouble in thinking of what they need, so to have it already prepared for her and easy to use will cut down on that.

My Feedback: When I lived in the Middle East I met many women who were told (by their mother or some wise woman) that they should drink chamomile tea for arthritis. All of these women healed themselves on just one cup of chamomile a day. You might try, adding a cup of chamomile tea to this program. Additionally, I would recommend using something gentle on a daily basis (like the lavender and chamomile) but make ANOTHER mixture with the juniper and rosemary for days when the pain is worse. Those are strong oils and would be too strong for you to use on a daily basis.

No comments: