CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Student Lounge Updated!

Dear Students,

I have added a new section to the "student lounge" that includes general study tips. Some of you have been out of school for a few years and have asked me questions about writing papers, citations and how to manage time. I have one new article posted there at this time on "How to Write Papers". I will be uploading more tips from the archives that I have been saving. I also welcome any tips from members! I want to start a special page called "Tips from Other Students" so if you have any tips for new students please send them in!

You can visit the student lounge to see these updates or you can look at this new article using the direct link below:

http://naturopathichealing.weebly.com/writepaper.html

Blessings & Health,
Kristie
www.TheAvicennaInstitute.com

No comments: