CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cooking and the Humors File/Link?

This question has been asked before but when I looked for it in the BLOG I could not find it so it is possible I answered it before I started using the member BLOG as a FAQs page. I am answering it again here so it will be on file for students who may ask in the future. Speaking of which, if you have not already made use of this BLOG to answer questions you may have it works very well! All you need to do is scroll down the right hand column, find the topic or topics you want, click on them, and BLOG posts that apply to that topic will be listed on your screen.

The following is a question I received this week from a new student about the Unit "Nutritional Healing":

Question: I am working on finishing up Section 3 of Nutritional Healing 101, but am unable to access the following links within the .pdf. http://community.netidea.com/mdefeo/swan/humours.htm (Page 45) - Mondoux, Channon. "Cooking for the Humors" http://home.earthlink.net/~mkcooks/HumouralTheory.htm (Page 60) - Cookery and the Application of Humoural Theory'

Answer: These books can now be downloaded as a PDF from the Yahoogroups at:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/nutritionalhealingcourse/files/Updates to Course/

If you have trouble accessing that link you can also find this download at your member website (either the Nutritional Healing Only class website, the Naturopathic Healing Website, Medicine of Avicenna Website or the Combined Website). If you cannot download it from the website please tell me so I can send it to you via e-mail.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie
www.TheAvicennaInstitute.com

No comments: