CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome New Students from Italy and America!

I try to keep up with welcoming new students and congratulating students who have completed courses but I know I have not been regular about this so please contact me if I have forgotten to mention you. I know we have a few new students this month. Please take the time to introduce yourselves. Today we had a new student enroll in America and another student enrolled this week from Italy. This is our first student from Italy! If you are a new student please take the time to introduce yourself and look through the other student profiles at:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/naturopathichealingcourse/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

If you have already filled out your profile take a moment to welcome the new students.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND

No comments: