CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Password Problems?

Dear Students,

The system I am using to password protect my pages has changed and made itself more secure and added features. I tested it myself to make sure it still works. It still functions the same. However, now, when you enter your username and password it will bring up another screen that asks for it again. Other pages only have a button with "login" now and no username and password blank until you have clicked the login button.

You will use the SAME username and password as you have always been using. You can find this in the following three places:

1. Your welcome letter
2. The FILES section of your group

If you are having any trouble with the new system please tell me.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie

No comments: