CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Student Excerpts: Healing Gargle

Assignment: Try out one of the remedies below and track the results over days or over hours. If the situation is emergency (like a burn or small asthma attack) then track the results and show improvement (or not) over the span of 6 hours. If the situation is acute only (like a bruise) then track the results over a week.

Student Answer: The remedy I tried was gargling with salt water for a sore throat. It seemed to soothe my throat right away and the results lasted a couple of hours. I then repeated the gargling every couple of hours when my throat started hurting again, and the next morning, my throat was not sore at all! It seemed to work better if the water was as warm as I could tolerate it.

Teacher Response: You have discovered the secret! I dislike gargling but this remedy is so effective I can’t not do it. I have tried so many remedies for sore throat and this is the only one that REALLY works!

No comments: