CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Student Question: Books on the History of Naturopathy?

Just wondering. I have only done so far, 3 or the herb classes and am trying to work through the Iridology and am going to go back to the Nutrition. Just wondering. In any of the classes, do you cover Naturopathic history, philosophy and principles? If not, do you have any information on this? Thanks, J


Dear J,

I do have a wonderful old book written on the topic that I downloaded offline. I will send it to you...skim it and tell me how close it is to what you need. Then I can send you more links depending on what you say. There are so many books on the topic it is hard to tell what you might enjoy reading. There are also many many historical fiction books on the topic that I have greatly enjoyed. Have you read "The Physician" by Noah Gordman? The history of medicine in it is very accurate and the book is amazing.

I will send you the other book in the next e-mail so if you don't receive it please tell me.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND

www.TheAvicennaInstitute.com

No comments: