CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

STUDENT LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Assignments for Classes?

Kristie,

This may be a silly question but I can't figure out the testing/quiz procedure. I did find and complete the first tests for both the Aromatherapy and Reflexology courses. Do you email subsequent tests after you grade the first ones or are they in the files under the course listing and I'm just overlooking them?

Thank you, S


Dear S,

No question is silly! From my end sometimes I think I am explaining things so clearly but the feedback I get sometimes tells me I am not...so...All the quizzes and tests and assignment are IN the Yahoogroups files section with the reading assignments. Some chapters and units have more assignments and some have fewer assignments. Once you finish a test you can go ahead and complete the next one. You can work at your own pace and you don't need to wait for me.

However, I have a "Student Day" every Friday, so if you don't get your work back (with corrections or comments) by Friday, please tell me because I may not have received it.

Thank you for asking.

Blessings & Health,
Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.