CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Short Cartoon about Allopathic Approaches to Medicine

This video is just TOO TRUE! If anyone ever asks you again why you are studying natural medicine you can send them this video:

Allopath Video


However, I do need to say, once again, that I am not against doctors. I think they are brilliant and have a lot of knowledge and if I had a broken leg I would certainly want one around! I am just against the general METHODS of allopathic treatment - which even herbalists can use sometimes. I have seen herbalists prescribing herbs using this same allopathic method and the mass manufacture (and near decline) of the herb echinacea is a good example of this.

This is a great educational video. I think it could have been made in a less "slanted" manner but for now...it is one of the best I have seen on the topic.

No comments: