CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Student Question: Trouble Seeing Iris Patterns?

Question:
I am doing Iridology and am on the first assignment, looking at the iris' of 4 people. I was looking at my youngest girls eyes and found it difficult. I am wondering if it would be because she is only 5, or if it is possible that I am having trouble because of my own eyes. You see, I had a cataract in my left eye and have had surgery. I can see well with it, but I am wondering if that can cause trouble in looking in others eyes. I could see some markings in my daughters eyes, but I found it hard to be able to see if something is raised, etc.

Answer:
It is easier to see the portions of the iris that are raised by shining the penlight from the side of the head - this gives you more of a depth perspective. You can also take a picture of the iris with a digital camera - use different angles of light to do this - use sunlight or a very bright lamp from different angles so you get different views of the iris. Make sure you take visual note of the real colors as they will be distorted if you use a light source other than the sun or a flash. It is possible that your own vision makes it more difficult for you to see some of the iris signs. However, by changing the angle of light and viewing the iris with different lighting you should be able to compensate for this.

As an additional note, you did not say what color your daughter's eyes are. Some very dark brown eyes are difficult to see without first taking a photo or using a very bright light. Some eyes are so dark you cannot do a full iridology reading on them.

Hope this helps!

Blessings & Health,
Kristie

No comments: