CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

IMPORTANT Student Notes of the Week

We have had a few new students join this past month and I have done a lot of updating to the program and the site so I just wanted to make sure everyone - old and new - is on the "same page" here. If you are a student - old or new - please read below -

1. Remember - "Student Day" is on Fridays. If you have written me a long letter or sent me a test you will get it back on Friday (or Saturday at 2am sometimes...) If Saturday comes and I have not answered your e-mail I probably didn't get it. Please contact me!

2. At this time I am posting all the class videos at:

http://www.theherbchannel.com/

Anyone can access the channel, but it does not get many hits other than students because I have not told anyone else about it. So in that way it is "private". Once more videos are uploaded there will be a password and membership involved. For this you probably want to visit the YOUTUBE core sight I have and sign up for that group at:

http://www.youtube.com/group/herbalhealing

This group is private and as I upload private videos for course members only people who are members of this group will be able to see them.

3. Videos of Iridology and Reflexoloy will be uploaded this weekend. I am looking forward to providing a visual resource for these studies!

4. REMEMBER that another big part of learning in the course is the e-mails you receive from the group. You can always ask questions to the group or to me to supplement your course learning. We have a lot of natural healers in this group!

No comments: